How to download
How to view downloaded maps
How to combine small images into one big image
How to download satellite images?
See the screenshot. It is very easy to use.
Firstly, enter a project name, such like "MyNewProject.mvsd". All project files are saved as *.mvsd. If you want to continue a old project, click button "Open project".
There are 4 parameters (Left Longitude, Right Longitude, Top Latitude, Bottom Latitude) to define the area scope of images that you want to download.
The zoom parameter define the image precision.
And you can define how many threads you want to start to download at the same time.
Select a path to save the project and downloaded images, then click button "Download", OK, start downloading now ... !
When downloading, the log window will display the downloading process. When finished, the log will be saved to a file.
1. Left Longitude: -180<value<180, for East, the value is positive, for West, the value is negative.
2. Right Longitude:-180<value<180, for East, the value is positive, for West, the value is negative.
3. Top Latitude:-90<value<90,for North, the value is positive,for South, the value is negative.
4. Bottom Latitude:-90<value<90,for North, the value is positive,for South, the value is negative.
5. Zoom: defines the image precision, the max zoom is 19. (For trial version, the max zoom is 13)
6: Threads number:
defines how many threads you want to use to download at the same time. The max threads number is 8.
For longitude and latitude, the input measurement is degree. You can convert the measurement of "Degrees, Minutes,Seconds" to "Degrees" by click menu
"Tools->Convert 'Degrees,Minutes,Seconds' to 'Degrees'...".
How to view downloaded satellite images?
You can view downloaded maps without combining them into one big BMP.
We provide a tool : MapViewer.exe, You can run it from menu "Tools"->"MapViewer".
Then open a project from menu "File"->"Open project..." to view the map.
How to combine small images into one big image?
After downloading, all small images are saved on your disk. Then you can combine them into one big image map.
We provide a tool : Combine.exe. You can run it from menu "Tools"->"Combine images... ".
The output big image is in BMP format. You can convert it to other format by yourself using some image tools such like PhotoShop.